The following is a brief list of her extensive voice over experience:
- Syndicated radio music show host and producer for 15 years.
- Over 20 years of radio and t.v. commercial voice work.
- Radio news announcer for 5 years.
- Documentary film narration voice over.
- Training video voice over
Glad Faith Klassen’s voice and acting education/training:
- National Institute of Broadcasting (Winnipeg, Canada) graduated 1979
- Manitoba Theatre Centre (Winnipeg, Canada) Summer School 1983 and 1984
- Communications/English college major (Central Florida) 1986
- Persuasive Communication course (Central Florida) 1987
- Professional Communication Skills Seminar (Winnipeg, Canada) 1988
- Leadership Development workshop (with author John Maxwell) 1997
- Willow Creek Arts Conference — dramatic arts track (Chicago) 2000
- Corporate Video Narration for Portofino Group, Miami Beach, Florida
- Podcast for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (topic: breast cancer — stories about patients and treatment narrated by Glad)
- Nationally broadcast Radio News Release re: HPV vaccine announcement.(client: Women In Government & NBN, Inc. NYC)
- Nationally broadcast PSA for bone cancer research (client: Manning, Selvage & Lee — in cooperation with News Broadcast Network, Inc. NYC)
- Audio book — ‘Naked Relationships’ (client: Author/Syndicated Columnist: Jan Denise Soroka). Narrated by Glad
- Film — “Through A Lens Darkly: Grief, Loss and C. S. Lewis”. Narrated by Glad